We welcome comments from all readers, although the AJPM blog is primarily intended for professionals in the fields of prevention, population health, primary care and related disciplines. You do not have to be a registered WordPress user to join the discussion. However, you do have to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- All comments will be subject to approval by the editors of the AJPM blog. The editors’ decisions on posting are final.
- To post a comment, you must use your real name and include your email address.
- Comments will not be accepted if they contain inappropriate language, personal attacks, or information known or likely to be confidential or false.
- Authors of articles that are the subject of visitor comments will be notified of a pending comment so that they have an opportunity to respond.
- Comments should be limited to 150 words and will be lightly edited for grammar, spelling, syntax and style.
Contact AJPM Managing Editor Angela Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.